Travel restrictions and advisories in Montenegro valid until 05.05.2021.
Marinas and Ports
OPEN FOR YACHTS
Foreign citizens can enter Montenegro if they meet one of the conditions:
- Negative PCR test not older than 72h
- Positive antibody class IgG class not older than 30 days
- Proof of receiving the second dose of vaccination at least 7 days prior to entering
No requirements for citizens of Croatia, Serbia, Albania and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Bunkering operation only
No requirements if only entering Montenegro for purposes of tax-free fuel bunkering, without leaving the vessel while in Montenegro.
Restrictions and Advisories while in Montenegro
- Compulsory protective mask in open and closed public areas
- Social distancing for at least 2m between persons that are not of the same household
- Shops, markets and restaurants open since 07:00 until 23:00h
Click here for full Covid-19 Info