Travel restrictions and advisories in Montenegro valid until 02.08.2021.
Marinas and Ports
OPEN FOR YACHTS AND CRUISE SHIPS
Foreign citizens can enter Montenegro if they meet one of the conditions:
- Fast coronavirus test not older than 48h (the test must be from a list of tests approved by the EU)
- Positive antibody class IgG class not older than 30 days
- Proof of receiving the second dose of vaccination at least 7 days prior to entering
No requirements for citizens of EU, Croatia, Serbia, Kosovo, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Russia, Belarus and Ukraine.
Bunkering operation only
No requirements if only entering Montenegro for purposes of tax-free fuel bunkering, without leaving the vessel while in Montenegro.
RESTRICTIONS AND ADVISORIES WHILE IN MONTENEGRO
- Compulsory protective mask in closed public areas
- Social distancing for at least 2m between persons that are not of the same household
- Shops and markets open without limitation
- Restaurants, coffee shops and cafes open since 07:00 until 00:00h (live music 20:00 - 23:00)
- Prohibition of movement abolished
- Intercity traffic allowed
Click here for full Covid-19 Info
MONTENEGRO IS SAFE AND RESPONSIBLE TOURIST DESTINATION
GUIDE TO SAFETY AND HEALTH PROTOCOLS FOR COVID-19
Download Guide to Safety and Health Protocols for COVID-19, available in three languages:
EN - English
ME - Montenegrin
RU - Russian